Đề thi tiếng Anh công chức thuế 2020 có đáp án
Nhằm hỗ trợ bạn đọc trong ôn tập nội dung thi công chức thuế, Hoatieu xin chia sẻ nội dung đề thi công chức thuế năm 2020 môn tiếng Anh có đáp án chi tiết để các bạn có thêm tư liệu tham khảo trong quá trình ôn thi công chức thuế.
Vừa qua Bộ tài chính đã phê duyệt Đề án thi tuyển công chức Tổng cục Thuế năm 2021. Chi tiết lịch thi công chức thuế năm 2021 các bạn có thể theo dõi trong đường link dưới đây:
- Lịch thi công chức thuế 2021
Sau đây là nội dung chi tiết đề thi tiếng Anh công chức thuế 2020 có đáp án, mời các bạn cùng tham khảo.
Đề thi công chức thuế 2020 môn tiếng Anh
Sau đây là đề thi công chức thuế 2020 môn tiếng Anh cụm thi miền Nam ngày 28/11/2020.
1. Paddle-wheel machine helps to clean the wastewater before ____ it for farming.
2. Many students prefer____ assignments on their laptops to writing traditionally.
A. to type
B. to typing
3. Velcro has gradually become a familiar ______ for shoes, jackets, and even spacesuits.
B. fastener (Miếng dán)
4. The school library is open _______ all of the students and the teaching staff of the school.
5. If you get a laptop as a reward, what will you use it ………?
6. It is definitely true that nature has inspired ___________ inventions and technologies.
Thiếu câu 7, 8
9. You can get access…………….the internet, via a range of devices such as desktop or laptop computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
10. Washing machines or vacuum cleaners can help you to ……….. time while doing housework.
11. ………….by your father?
A. Was that book written
B. Were that book written
C. did that book written
D. Was that book be writing
12. Thomas Edison, Benjamin Franklin, James Watt are among of the greatest …… of all time.
13. Like Vietnamese, Thai people also depend water for their crops.
14. Smartphones are used not only for communication but also for information and…
15. We can ……….. to search for news, watch films, or download music.
A. surf the laptop
B. surf the internet
C. see the e-book
D. surf the smartphone
Last month, the department collected tax debts of nearly VND 2.5 trillion, accounting for about 11 per cent of total debts accumulated until December 31.2018.According to the Finance Ministry’s official dispatch No. 9901/BTC-TCT from November, 2018, tax agencies would make phone calls, send text messages or email to inform companies of their tax debt if they delayed paying for between one and 30 days. If payment is delayed for between 31 and 60 days, the tax agencies would issue notifications and fines. If payment is delayed for between 61 and 90 days, the agency would inform the offending party of the various types of punishment. For debts unpaid for between 91 and 120 days, tax agencies are authorised to implement forcible measures including extracting or freezing bank accounts. For taxpayers who have either accrued the largest amounts of unpaid taxes in a locality or have failed to pay their taxes within 120 days despite notifications from tax agencies, the agency will freeze their assets and declare their receipts invalid.
16. What action has the HCM City’s tax Department done with the list of companies in tax debt?
B. asked for
C. made public
17. How much is 11 per cent of total debts accumulated until December 31, 2018 equivalent to?
A. 1,700 companies
B. VNĐ 4,5 trillion
C. US$ 193.5 million
D. VNĐ 2.5 trillion
18. What measures the tax agencies would apply if companies delayed paying tax debt for between one and 30 days?
A. freeze taxpayer’s bank accounts
B. issue fines to the taxpayers
C. communicate to the taxpayers
D. freeze their assets
19. How many categories are the tax debts classified in order to apply different measures?
20. When will the agency freeze taxpayer’s assets and declare their receipts invalid?
The interview is one of the most important (21) ____ in the job search process. When an employer invites you to an interview, he/she is indicating an (22) __ in yourself. The interview gives both of you the opportunity to (23) ____ enough information to determine if you are a good “fit” for each other. Think of an interview as a highly focused professional conversation. You should (24) ____ the limited amount of time you have learning about the employer’s needs and discussing the ways you can meet these needs. In many cases, you will interview at least twice before being employed for a (25) ____ . Once in a brief screening interview and at least once again in a (26) ____ serious meeting when you may also talk to many of your potential coworkers. A job interview is a strategic conversation with a purpose. Your goal is to show the employer that you have the (27)____ , background, and ability to do the job and that you can successfully fit into the organization. The interview is also your (28) ____ to gather information about the job, the organization, and future career opportunities to figure out if the position and work environment are (29) ____ for you. Most employers do not hire people based on certificates or diplomas alone. Personality. (30) ____ enthusiasm, a positive outlook, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills count heavily in the selection process.
24. * Không có thông tin
D. more than
Mời các bạn tham khảo thêm các thông tin hữu ích khác trên chuyên mục Tài liệu của Allavida.org.
Chuyên mục: Wiki