LastPass Password Manager
- Last update: 4 years ago
- Version: 4.2.375
- Compatibility: 4.0.3 and up
- Author: LastPass
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.lastpass.lpandroid
- Last update: 4 years ago
- Version: 4.1.7
- Size: 67.9 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: LogMeIn, Inc.
- Content rating: You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- In-App Purchases:
- LastPass Premium (One Year) $11.99
LastPass is a versatile password manager that allows you to store passwords and other valuable data in a secure virtual vault. Download LastPass and never forget your password again.
LastPass apk allows you to store your logins and passwords in a personal virtual vault. The vault is safe, thanks to advanced encryption algorithms used by the LastPass app team. You can access your vault by entering a master password. That means you can memorize only the main password and stop keeping a variety of others in your mind constantly. The app features convenient sorting options that allow you to search for data quickly and always know which password goes to which service.
However, LastPass is not just a convenient notebook for your logins and passwords. It can be used with other apps and various online services to autofill forms, so you don’t even have to copy and paste logins and passwords – the app does it automatically. LastPass syncs across your devices, allowing you to get your information with you even when you have to change devices frequently. You can be sure that your phone and PC provide the same access to your password vault.
Apart from passwords, this Android LastPass version can also store other personal information. There’s an option to keep your credit card numbers and other crucial data saved, too. Of course, such things are very sensitive, so the app allows you to enable multi-factor authentication for them. You can also add a fingerprint to use it for logging in. All in all, this app combines a high level of security with convenient ways of managing your data.
The app is obviously very useful, but this LastPass review would be incomplete without an overview of its design and usability. The interface of the app is comfortable and intuitive – your password list is just a tap away from just about every menu, and other features are almost as accessible. The option to log in the app with your fingerprint allows you to run the app quickly without making it susceptible to hacker attacks or other virtual dangers.
Who will use it
The app is great for everyone, but the more passwords you have, the more useful LastPass will be. You can always remember a couple of important symbol combinations, but if you use dozens of apps daily, this app is going to be extremely handy. Just make sure you don’t forget your master password.
LastPass is a great way to keep your passwords and other personal data stored and well protected. So if you don’t want to remember unnecessary things, download LastPass and always have them with you.
Pros : Secure virtual vault;
Can store various data;
Autofill online forms.
Cons : Autofill is quite buggy;
Free version is limited.
Cross-platform use 4